No! That’s what’s awesome with Locall. The person you call, can take the call on any mobile phone or landline and doesn’t have to be connected to the internet.
- Does the one I’m calling, have to be connected to the internet?
- What is Locall?
- How do I buy minutes?
- Why should I use Locall?
- How do I make a call with Locall?
- Do I have to be Halebop customer to use Locall?
- Do I have to be connected to the internet to make call?
- How much does a call cost?
- I can’t find the country I want to call to in the app?
- Which countries are available in Locall?
- How do I use the discount code?
- How do I get in contact with the support?
- Which payment methods are there?
- Where can I find all new deals?
- Can I share my minutes with my friends?
- What happens if I change phone number or SIM-card, will the app still work?
- Can’t find Locall in App Store?
Locall is an app for you who live in Sweden and makes a lot of international calls. With Locall, you get the best rates, great voice quality and the possibility to call both landlines and mobile phones.
1. Go to My Minutes.
2. Tap the Buy Minutes tab.
3. Select the country you want to call to.
4. Choose the size of your package (Medium or Large).
- Great rates
- High voice quality
- Fixed price (cost control)
- Easy to use
- Earn free minutes by inviting friends!
Open the app and go to Contacts.
Select a contact that you want to call
Or enter a phone number manually.
No! Locall is for everyone and works with all swedish SIM cards.
Locall uses 2-3 kB data to connect your call. No data is used during the call.
A call costs nothing. After you’ve bought minutes to a country within the app, minutes will be deducted from your account when you make a call.
If the country you want to call to isn’t available in Locall, contact our support, in the app or on the website. We continuously add countries depending on customer demand.
Currently, the following countries are available in Locall:
Germany Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates Poland
Iraq Palestinian Territories
Open the app and go to:
- My Minutes
- Buy Minutes
- Select country and package
- Press Add discount code and enter the code you have.
There are two options to get in touch with us, chat and mail.
To contact us through chat all you have to do is open the app and go to the help section. Here, at the top, you will find “chat with us”. We have support in 3 different languages Swedish, English and Arabic.
In order to email us you can simply sent an email to email@example.com or you can open the app and go to the help section and choose the third option that says Email us.
We have 2 payment methods, Swish and Credit card.
All our deals can be found under the Deals section in the app.
If you invite a friend you will receive 5 free minutes as soon as your friend has downloaded the app, you can earn up to 50 free minutes.
You can also update your profile under the Deals section in order to earn 5 free minutes.
Yes, you can! This is how you do it:
- Open the app.
- Go to Contacts.
- Find the contact you want to share minutes with and then press Share on the right side of the contact.
- Choose how many minutes you want to share and then press the green box Confirm minutes.
No, if you change your phone number or SIM-card the app will not work anymore. You need to have the same phone number and SIM-card you had when you downloaded the app for the first time. If you change your phone number or SIM-card you need to delete the app and download it again for it to work.
You must change your country/region settings to Sweden if you can’t find Locall in your App Store.
- Go to Settings – iTunes & App Store
- Tap on Apple-ID and Authenticate with Password or Touch ID
- Tap on Country/Region and then Change Country or Region
- Choose Sweden and tap on Next and Agree to consent to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your payment details and billing information.
The country/region will change for all your apple products that are linked to your Apple-ID.